Adrift

Home Forums TRIP REPORTS Adrift

This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  FaRuba 1 month, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 717 times

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Canadiense Loco
    Participant

Another classic Gary trip report. What a cool life you have created for yourself in Mexico. 🙂

Krazzy
    Participant

lol  “inlaw suite”  awesome, great report, congrats on the new digs.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Krazzy. Reason: none

GaryD
    Participant

Yes Scott, its like I have two lives… so different from each other.  I have to be careful that I don’t spend all my time up here wishing I was down there.

The casa will be an adventure for sure Krazzy, but I am still going to go on my epic journeys. JMM will be my base of operations and my place to rest, living among the modern Maya.

GoodToBeHere
    Participant

Congratulations on the casa Gary!  I will look forward to another awesome trip report!

stevebalt
    Participant

Hi Gary what a treat to find you posting here ! Can not wait to follow your travels again this year !

GoodToBeHere
    Participant

Congratulations on the casa Gary……we think it’s awesome!  Looking forward to another great season of trip reports from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to do them!

GaryD
    Participant

So the widow McGregor and I went down to Vancouver by the mexican consulate and succesfully applied for our visa’s “residente temporal”.

This will allow me to buy a car, open a bank account, get medical coverage, buy land in my name in mexico etc.

Booked a flight and left the land of cold and ice on December 7th.

Penticton airport

FaRuba
    Participant

Gary, thanks for taking some of your valuable time to prepare your trip reports! They are tremendous. Also so sorry the many at the other place got lost. Take care!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.