Anything going on at Fusion, Bad Boys or WahWahs?

Home Forums GENERAL – PLAYA DEL CARMEN Anything going on at Fusion, Bad Boys or WahWahs?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  caribemama 2 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 318 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

redhed
    Participant

Loved all these beach joints….damn….are the properties all still vacant? I love Lido but really miss all of these…

Robs back
    Participant

hi red,,,wha whas was closed a while back same as bad boys, when i left last april they were vacant,,,and im hearing still vacant

redhed
    Participant

hmmmm wonder why there are no new beach bars going up on those prime beach spots….hope we don’t see condos go up there….I was there also in April looking for evidence of something going on….but nada..damn

Canadiense Loco
    Participant

My guess will be condo or hotel before a beach bar. That land is too valuable now for only a beach bar. Best case scenario is a hotel with a beach bar.

Hummbaby11
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m going to miss Wah Wah and the inside bar at Fusion was one of the coolest chill bars I had ever been to.  Loved it.  To see it destroyed was so sad. The garden boutique hotel was also really cool as I stayed there a couple of times.  Thank god Playa still has several really great places to choose from. If Zenzi and Lido close down though, that would be tragic.</p>

caribemama
    Participant

Changes like this we do not like….so sad!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.