Barcelo Maya Colonial

Home Forums TRIP REPORTS Barcelo Maya Colonial

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  culater88 2 weeks, 1 day ago. This post has been viewed 138 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

racsan
    Participant

got back a few weeks ago from our 5th trip to the Barcelo.  Got a pool/ocean facing room with hammock on the balcony and life was great.  Room was nice, clean and decent shower with good pressure and facilities.

Seaweed on the beach was cleaned daily and not as bad as it was a year ago when I went.  It’s still an issue, but a lesser issue this time around.

Beautiful pool and swim up bars and lunch buffets.  Still have hammocks rope tracks on my butt from lounging all day.

The new wave surf rider area is an extra expense to try and I was going to give it a try till I saw some guy about my baby boomer age try it.  Poor guy ended badly and flew backwards up the wave slope.   I put my wallet back in my pocket and headed back towards my hammock.

The new sauna steam room area is fantastic.  It came with the beach front room package and definitely made it worth it.  It has a gym, dance area, massages.

Didn’t go for the dinner reservation meals, I always leave them hungry then hit the buffets.  So opted for the buffet every night.  All kinds of food. All the food was made slightly mild flavored so salt and pepper or hot sauce would make everything suit my tastes.    When I can figure out how to post pics I will put some up.

Take care peeps.

Racsanone

culater88
    Participant

Thanks for the review and glad you had a good time!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.