Day of the dead

Home Forums TRIP REPORTS Day of the dead

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  penguinpete 1 month, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 226 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Technician
    Participant

Hi there,

We usually come to Pdc mid April, but for a treat, I’m looking at late October to November to experience the day of the dead festivities.

Looking at staying for two weeks in Pdc, what kind of attractions normally happen this time of year and any suggestions?

Also what is the weather like at that time of year? ( I don’t trust weather sites).

Thanks folks.

penguinpete
    Participant

I’ve been in Playa several times for Halloween and it is crazy. The streets are packed, the clubs on 12th are busy early. I always bring change with me when I go out for dinner because the kids are running from restaurant to restaurant trick or treating. You’ll be glad you went over Halloween.

The weather can be rainy this time of year. I’ve gone to Playa the last six years in early November and the weather has been decent. There have been several trips where it has rained every day but it usually blows over in 45 minutes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.