Former Forum Member

Home Forums INTRODUCTIONS AND PEEP MEETS Former Forum Member

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Fins. This post has been viewed 728 times
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bobwen
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi! Glad to see the new forum up and running again.  I am looking forward to contributing updates on old and new restaurants in PDC soon.</p>

loomis
    Participant

Cool.  We all gotta eat.

stevebalt
    Participant

Finally had some time to search for the new site.. Hope all is well with everyone. Looks like its going to take some time to get this going.

caribemama
    Participant

I am an old forum member too.I used to post a lot but now I am old I do not come as often but it is still my happy place.I came on to find out what the beach was like at Playa Maya & to check out new restaurants or great cheap eats.

I was there a year ago & the grass was very bad so I am hoping it is much better next month when I come.

Thank you for developing this new site,yes it needs more old timers info on here.Hope James comes through for you!

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by caribemama. Reason: spelling mistake
    Fins
    Participant

I was a long time member of the old forum. I am so glad to find this!

It will be great to see who is on here & who comes back. There was so much valuable info when I first started coming to Playa in 2002. I found some great snorkel spots and places to eat. I hope we can rebuild that!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.