New Forum member saying hola!!

Home Forums INTRODUCTIONS AND PEEP MEETS New Forum member saying hola!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  WandS 10 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 214 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

virago83
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I used to browse the old PlayaInfo forum quite a bit but never actually posted. Wife and I are from Canada’ both retired and have been down to Riviera Maya area at least 6 times now in past 10 years; last time being 1st 2 weeks of April 2018. We’ve actually become close friends with a local lady and her husband who are from Cancun and who used to work at resort where we stay. Always been staying at a local AI resort but we always make a point of heading in to Playa for shopping, drinks, food, etc during our stay. We hate our Canadian winters and keep dreaming of being able to extend our 2 week vacations into a couple months or more but we’d need to find an appropriate rental if/when the time comes.  Fingers crossed!!

Just glad to see the playa forum alive again and hope to see more and more people returning.

Canadiense Loco
    Participant

Welcome 🙂

WandS
    Participant

Welcome virago83.   Sue and I also look forward to escaping our Midwest winters in beautiful Playa!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.