Playa.info archived

Home Forums GENERAL – PLAYA DEL CARMEN Playa.info archived

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  beam-eye 3 weeks, 5 days ago. This post has been viewed 125 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

playabum
    Participant

For those interested in finding old material from Playa.info, this from TA thread:

“Could someone who has joined the new site please let Gary D know that he should be able to recover at least some of his excellent trip reports via the Internet Archive Wayback Machine (Google it).

Enter the old URL, Playa.info, pick a year, pick a date, see how much of the forum was archived on that date.”

Tried it and it worked.

GaryD
    Participant

Oh My God…

Thanks so much for this. I spent so much time making those reports, like everyone else who does them. I have to copy it all somehow. It’s 6am here and have to go to work, but I know what I am going to be doing tonight!!!!

beam-eye
    Participant

Tried it, works great!! Thanks playabum!! Gary, glad you got access – you put in a ton of work on your wonderful reports. Hope to see more this year, and good luck on your house renovation – no Home Depots anywhere near your pueblita I presume…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.