Robs back,,,,i think 9…lol

Home Forums GENERAL – PLAYA DEL CARMEN Robs back,,,,i think 9…lol

This topic contains 365 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Robs back 2 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 10964 times

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 366 total)
  • Author

GaryD
    Participant

7 dead in bar shooting?

Holy smokes guys. I’m going to have to buy some kevlar clothing if I want to come over to Playa for a visit.

Keep your heads down and stay safe….

Murray185
    Participant

Gary, getting a little rougher around town!

Murray185
    Participant

Scott, now that you have rested up and settled in, what are you and the bride up to?

GaryD
    Participant

New tourist shirts for playa del carmen.

Front and rear flaps open to install steel plates or fibre plates.

GaryD
    Participant

Took Miss Abril back into the jungle to have my way with her… er… show her the cave… thats it! Show her the cave..

GaryD
    Participant

Lots and lots of bats in there.

They were diving around everywhere. Cut right in front of my camera

bruce sundance
    Participant

´  7 dead in bar shooting?

Holy smokes guys. I’m going to have to buy some kevlar clothing if I want to come over to Playa for a visit.

Keep your heads down and stay safe….´

and a sinkhole just swallowed an ADO bus on 6th street.

ok, maybe it was a little smaller than that. unbelievable the workers fixed it within 10 mins.

Robs back
    Participant

sinkhole,,,where what,,,,gary grab a couple of those vests i need them for back home, ask them how much,,,,,let me know

GaryD
    Participant

Hey Rubio,

So they dont sell the steel or ceramic plates here, but the vests are 855 pesos for the velcro fastened one with the holster and pouches.

GaryD
    Participant

And 600 pesos for the one with plates only, fastened with clips.

They only have the two but can get more in a week.

I think they are cool but don’t know where I would wear it other than playa del carmen but it might be a bullet magnet too and just encourage shooters to try for a messy head shot.

FaRuba
    Participant

sinkhole,,,where what,,,,gary grab a couple of those vests i need them for back home, ask them how much,,,,,let me know”

Hey Rob, naturally you’ll need to apply for your provincial Body Armour Permit under the Body Armour Control Act. (rolls eyes!)

GaryD
    Participant

Probably start a new fad. They are actually cheap I think.

Getting the front wall smoothed yesterday and today…. but what a mess they make.

I’m not paying till its cleaned up and they fix my shed they broke.

GaryD
    Participant

I bought six new blocks to contain the water heater.

They pulled all the blocks from under my shed walls to build scaffolding…. without asking, when we were back in the jungle.

Then he used some of those old blocks to build the wall around my water heater, and the new ones are part of the scaffolding support! Makes no sense at all.

I am pissed right off.

My shed before…..

Now….

DaveCindy
    Participant

I agree that makes no sense to use the old blocks for the water heater and not the new ones. As they say only in Mexico LOL. Are you going to make them take the old ones down and use the new ones? other than that it looks like you are making a lot of progress and it is really looking good.

loomis
    Participant

After hiring dozens and dozens of Mexicans here in the USA…most need constant supervision.   They think they are

saving you money or doing good, but that’s not what it’s always about.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 366 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.