Robs back,,,,i think 9…lol

Home Forums GENERAL – PLAYA DEL CARMEN Robs back,,,,i think 9…lol

This topic contains 365 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Robs back 2 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 10965 times

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 366 total)
  • Author

loomis
    Participant

Since this 7 shot at the bar story was picked up I’ve had no less than 20 clients call or text

begging/telling me not to go to Mexico.

It’s tough responding to the clueless.

GaryD
    Participant

Hey Loomis,

The less that come, the more there is left for you.

I wonder how many of those folks have actually been here.

Besides, the armored vests are cheap.

See you down here…

loomis
    Participant

Gary~

I just shake my head and laugh.

See you soon.

Canadiense Loco
    Participant

Hey Mur, sorry…..now that I am here I forgot to check the forum. Linda and I are nicely settled in. Had a nice visit with Rubio at our condo today. Maybe we will see ya at Lido Wednesday afternoon.

Murray185
    Participant

Loco, see you at Lido!

bobsmartx
    Participant

Fear of being shot in QRoo isn’t on my list of reasons I can’t go. It’s money, health, family. one day, i will make it back. I’m really jealous of you folks who are persistent enough to do it regularly or semi-permanently.

GaryD
    Participant

Heading back your guy,’s way mañana, thursday. In case you need any more tactical vests brought in. Somewhere I was in a store with a whole wack of coolers… cant remember where?

Yes Bob, you just have to make it a priority in your life and it will happen. Here’s hoping things work out for you soon.

Robs back
    Participant

yes grab me a couple of those vests…lol yes nice afternoon with the locos,,,,,,,see yas later for sure

Hummbaby11
    Participant

Good to see you are back in town Scott. Look forward to seeing you at Lido perhaps when we get into town.  3 weeks away now…..Really enjoy following this thread Rob and Gary. Hope to bump into you all too. Cheers.

GaryD
    Participant

There are 2 different styles Rubio and they only have one of each in stock.

If you want them the same, I can bring one and order another… she told me two weeks.

So what should I bring?

Tried calling but you are busy I guess. Just let me know.

Robs back
    Participant

so i walk through the underground parking at walmart and wow the place is completely full,,,i think dang ill be awhile in there,,,,there was hardly anyone,,,i guess its great to have free parking and in the shade,,,,,,,there was no body in walmart…..

mur xe rate around 14.4,,,atm rate 14.086,,,low

GaryD
    Participant

Someone asked for beach pics

Murray185
    Participant

Rechecked yesterdays draw from Scotiabank.  About 10:30am I got 14.16 and the xe rate at close yesterday was 14.46 Heading in the right direction.

LB4Playa
    Participant

It’s about time someone posted some beach pictures, Thanks Gary.

LB4Playa
    Participant

Is Wah Wahs sitting empty?

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 366 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.