Robs back,,,,i think 9…lol

Home Forums GENERAL – PLAYA DEL CARMEN Robs back,,,,i think 9…lol

This topic contains 87 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Robs back 1 day, 3 hours ago. This post has been viewed 1552 times

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 88 total)
  • Author

Canadiense Loco
    Participant

Hey Mur, I agree…..no fall season here. Summer straight to winter it seems.  32 Days ? Nice.

I  think I am at  86 days now.  We shall see you at Alive or somewhere the night we get in. We can walk there now that we are going to be staying right in town.  🙂

MsNSol
    Participant

9.5 sleeps is sounding pretty good.  Into my week of lasts! Now to find a place to stay until my rental is available…….

Robs back
    Participant

its still warm on the east coast….starting to pack up now, booked my winter insurance yesterday

Robs back
    Participant

scotty,,,i have heard 15 pesos beers at alot of spots now, and 3 new bars in town,,,19.90 peso drinks,,,going to be a great winter,,,,,its very very slow in playa

Hummbaby11
    Participant

Hi Scott!  For sure a beer or three will be in the works.  Will be down from 1/30 -2/5 so will certainly catch up during that time.  Perhaps it will have to be Lido this year since there is no more Wah Wah!  The camera is a brand new one I stumbled across.  Was tired of the frozen screen shot at webcamsdemexico.com .  Really like the live feed as well.  The beach is looking better than it has in months the last few days. Cheers!

Canadiense Loco
    Participant

Sounds good John. We leave on Feb 2 so message me or come to Lido on the first as we will be there for sure. 🙂

Skscrewball
    Participant

I am sad that Wah Wah is no longer.  Thanks for the info as we were looking forward to go there.  I guess Zenzi, Lido and Mamitas are the best options now.  Either way can’t wait to be back this year. 🍻 Maybe will run into some of you while we are there.🙂

badcompany
    Participant

Bad company checking in now… I have been lurking for a couple of months now ! Thought maybe now was a good time to engage. 27 more sleeps 😄 have a condo in the North and I know a lot has changed just since May ! I knew it was coming for the past 12 years but its

now here big time so we will get through it ! May need some extra vino to get through the pile driving but we will survive !

Hey Al are you out there?

Canadiense Loco
    Participant

Skscrewball, we used to hang at Wah Wah a fair bit, but Lido has more than filled the void for us. Great service, food and vibe. We can be found there often….maybe too often 😉 ,  so say hi for sure.  We will be down all of January starting the 5th. 🙂

Skscrewball
    Participant

We will definitely try it out for sure. 👍 We will be there on Jan 6th for the month.  Hope to see you there! 😎🍻

wpggal
    Participant

Hope we can connect this year… 🙂

Robs back
    Participant

yes what dates you looking at we can all have a drink,,,lots of new places this winter….im even hearing 15 pesos beers

wpggal
    Participant

February 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  wpggal.

Robs back
    Participant

yes give us a shout when your in town,,,,by then me and mur and loco should have it all figured out….

Robs back
    Participant

hi i was wondering if westjet still lands at t4 and whats the scoup on the bus, can you still by tickets right at the bus stop or do you get them inside the terminal,,,thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.