Robs back,,,,i think 9…lol

Home Forums GENERAL – PLAYA DEL CARMEN Robs back,,,,i think 9…lol

This topic contains 87 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Robs back 1 day, 3 hours ago. This post has been viewed 1549 times

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)
  • Author

GaryD
    Participant

Hey Buddy,

Yep lands at T4. Tickets can be had inside or out by the bus stop last time I bought any… been renting cars straight from the airport last couple of trips… see you in 52 days

Let the good times roll!!

Robs back
    Participant

yes for sure old friend,,,im looking forward to a day off, took 4 complete days off since april,,,another month and i quit…lol

i was thinking that is how it probably would work

Robs back
    Participant

has anyone been to that new bar on 10th and 14th…its advertising 19.90 drinks,,,is there any entertainment there other than the patrons when they get drunk….

Robs back
    Participant

looks like the trader rate this morning is 15.00,,,,

Ranger
    Participant

19.65 USD

bruce sundance
    Participant

my female friend told me that she thought the stereo music was too loud to enjoy staying there longer,

she did stay for some food and beer though.

Robs back
    Participant

hi brucie…tonight i had 20 small boiled beets for dinner,,,and a couple liters of wine…ill be glad when i get down cause i heard the music is stopped around my place….

my poop should look interesting tomorrow…lol

loomis
    Participant

Great exchange rate today.

Robs back
    Participant

yes i noticed it took a big jump in the last month…and in jan it is usually highest….did you find a place yet, i see a ton on air bandb for 4-800 a month,,,,even down town

loomis
    Participant

I think I have found a spot…..but it’s a secret for now.  Lol

bruce sundance
    Participant

beets with wine, there´s a thought. prepare yourself to pay more for wine here this high season,

wine prices have gone up about 20 %, general inflation around 5 to 6 %.

less than 40 days, count ´em down.

Robs back
    Participant

dang brucie……ill have to cut down or drink at the cheap bars…..first bbq dec 10…..heres a question,,,i know some amerikans that use their money at walmart,,,,will walmart take canadian money….???

Robs back
    Participant

dont tell me looisma,,,ill just follow you home,,,,ill have a couple jugs at the bar when you arrive, going to be a good winter

Murray185
    Participant

We have a fresh 2″ of snow on the ground this morning and daytime highs of -10C on the way. It has been awhile since we have had snow and cold before we head south. Only 6 more days!!!!!!!!!

Robs back
    Participant

gees mur….its like 18c here and at 6 am its 16c right now, water is getting cold however, its down around 9c now……i got to get another little truckload of slabs for the stove so ill have something to burn in the spring……our cold is coming…..throw a big bbq when you get in town…..i got 1 month of sleeps left….lots going on in playa right now, once you get settled let me know ill give a shout

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.