Robs back,,,,i think 9…lol

Home Forums GENERAL – PLAYA DEL CARMEN Robs back,,,,i think 9…lol

This topic contains 87 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Robs back 1 day, 3 hours ago. This post has been viewed 1551 times

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 88 total)
  • Author

Canadiense Loco
    Participant

– 11c here this morning Rubio and Mur.  6 more days Mur ? Just a bit jealous 😉  I think I am at 58 days due to our early arrival date this year. The bad news is we will have to come home and deal with February in Alberta for the first time in few years. 🙁

Robs back
    Participant

oh boy i couldnt imagine,,,plus 15 here today,,,hey new bar on 10th and 14th,,,its advertising 19.90 pesos drinks,,,,were going

Canadiense Loco
    Participant

That is nice a close to both of us Rubio 🙂

Robs back
    Participant

ya were going to rip er up,,,ill just take my tankard and put my name on it and just leave it there….there are 3 of them in playa now,,,its a chain something like a subway or burger king i hear…..also taking down a large crockpot for the big scrans ,,brucie is a big eater…..lol

loomis
    Participant

Weather sucks here.  Unseasonably cold.   Glad I leave for the DR in 15 days.

Turkey dinner on the beach.

Gum
    Participant

I am 400 miles north of you Loco was – 23 here today , to early for this , bright side is Playa in 16 days

Robs back
    Participant

how long ya in for gummer?

loomis,,,,dr what the,,i thought you were poor???

Canadiense Loco
    Participant

400 miles north is pretty north Gum. And -23c already ? You deserve PDC in 16 days. 🙂

LB4Playa
    Participant

Hi Rubio, glad to see you 0n here. Unfortunately won’t be able to see you and the gang in 2019.

We have decided to have a change and are going to the Bahamas for a month. Are you staying at the same place again?

We just had our first skiff of snow today.

Robs back
    Participant

yo lb….yes im in the same spot,,we had snow a few weeks back and its snow this weekend, getting cooler at night water is down to 8c so it will freeze in another month, i still have some diving to do yet, hate breaking ice to get this done,,lol were all going to miss yous this winter,,,there have been a handful of friends not going to playa this winter as well…ill probably just start a facebook page for a dozen or so of us this winter,,,maybe 2 dozen,,ill keep you posted….have fun and keep in touch old friend….

Skscrewball
    Participant

-10 feels like -20 here. 😛 Sounds like you are all going to be there before we get there. Im jealous! You all better get your margarita on for me. 😀

Robs back
    Participant

its rare to see us drinking…..lol

Skscrewball
    Participant

I got that impression🤔😉🤣

Robs back
    Participant

drop over for a wobbly pop when you get in

Robs back
    Participant

did they release the name of the young canadian stabbed to death in the park yesterday…just curious if i knew him him or not…..too bad to see all that in the papers this morning…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.