Suggestion Box

Home Forums OTHER STUFF Suggestion Box

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  redhed 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 264 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

WandS
    Participant

I am working on a Members page and I have a trip counter on my list to look at.

Technician
    Participant

Is it possible to have “New Post” icons on forum like the old postnuke sites, so we can see when a new post has happened?

webmaster
    Keymaster

Thank you for the feedback, Technician. I have researched some different bells and whistles to add to the forum. I will be adding a view counter to the posts, a read/unread indicator and maybe an Up/Down vote button to let members rate your posts. Be well.

webmaster
    Keymaster

Learned a little more coding this morning.  I had to increase the message font size for these old eyes!  Hope you like it better.

Iastin
    Participant

Is there an easy way to change the avatar so that a member photo is uploadable? It could be that I am somewhat of a ludite and am misunderstanding the instructions.

webmaster
    Keymaster

Fairly simple to do if you have a picture saved on your computer.  Just click on your name in one of your posts, or in the Member Directory, or follow this link:   http://playainfo.info/forums/users/iastin/.

Click on Edit;  then scroll down to the Avatar section and click on Choose File.  You will open a window that will let you choose a picture file (jpg, jpeg, png) from your computer to use as your personal avatar.

Have fun with it!

redhed
    Participant

Hi there! So enjoying this forum…..thank you for setting it up….I’m sure as soon as winter is upon us more peeps will be posting.

One thing I’m wondering is if it would be possible to reverse the order of the pages in each thread…..I think Playa Info had the more recent page/posts 1st? Regardless I think it would be much easier to navigate…..not a big deal, merely a suggestion…..

muchos gracias!

webmaster
    Keymaster

Good suggestion redhed.  I think frequent visitors would like the option of reordering the posts.  I will try and develop a toggle between ascending/descending post views.  Thank you,

redhed
    Participant

thank you so much….that would be awesome! 👏👏👏

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.