Suggestion Box

Home Forums OTHER STUFF Suggestion Box

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  webmaster 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 172 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

WandS
    Participant

I am working on a Members page and I have a trip counter on my list to look at.

Technician
    Participant

Is it possible to have “New Post” icons on forum like the old postnuke sites, so we can see when a new post has happened?

webmaster
    Keymaster

Thank you for the feedback, Technician. I have researched some different bells and whistles to add to the forum. I will be adding a view counter to the posts, a read/unread indicator and maybe an Up/Down vote button to let members rate your posts. Be well.

webmaster
    Keymaster

Learned a little more coding this morning.  I had to increase the message font size for these old eyes!  Hope you like it better.

Iastin
    Participant

Is there an easy way to change the avatar so that a member photo is uploadable? It could be that I am somewhat of a ludite and am misunderstanding the instructions.

webmaster
    Keymaster

Fairly simple to do if you have a picture saved on your computer.  Just click on your name in one of your posts, or in the Member Directory, or follow this link:   http://playainfo.info/forums/users/iastin/.

Click on Edit;  then scroll down to the Avatar section and click on Choose File.  You will open a window that will let you choose a picture file (jpg, jpeg, png) from your computer to use as your personal avatar.

Have fun with it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.