Thanks for starting playainfo.info

Home Forums INTRODUCTIONS AND PEEP MEETS Thanks for starting playainfo.info

This topic contains 19 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Ranger 7 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 483 times

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

playaweatherman
    Participant

Thanks WandS for starting playainfo.info!

Puertodise
    Participant

DITTO…for me too. I really miss Playa.info, but really happy that WandS started this new forum.

Thanks again!
    Puertodise

macman806
    Participant

Yes, thank you so much. ūüôā

MRSHOLLYWOOD
    Participant

YIPPEE! I HOPE THIS IS A SUCCESS!

northplaya
    Participant

Thanks for starting up a new forum! Didn’t realize how much I relied on the information until it wasn’t there anymore. Looking forward to positive vibes from everyone.

Roll Tide
    Participant

I echo the ‘thanks’ for opening what I hope will be an INFORMATIVE and fun site, and is ridden of the 4 or 5 smart a**es whose daily goals were to try and attack innocent questions. No need to name names, I’m pretty sure everyone knows who those people are. Or at the least keep that stuff out of the General category. Sorry to start with a rant, and I do look forward to watching this site grow in a positive and productive way. Those who remember the posts from Bumper know what I’m talking about.

FaRuba
    Participant

Good luck with this site! Found myself missing the regulars and their chit-chat on Playa.info much more than I expected.

Califguy
    Participant

I have no idea what it costs in time and money to host a site like Playa.info, but it must not be inconsequential or James would not have bailed out. I hope WandS have the resources and also can convince James to release those files containing so much wonderful info.

stargazer21
    Participant

Hello, sweeties!

Solynieve
    Participant

Thanks for starting this up and providing an alternative to TA.

COZDONO
    Participant

Hola! Good to be back online!!

Coz

Luvplaya
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Just adding my voice to say thanks for starting this site. Much success.</p>

mflsqueen
    Participant

Finally made it here!  Had some difficulty finding the site, and registering, but happy to be here. What a shame all the information is lost.

WaterRat
    Participant

Calling it a shame is too diplomatic. Some of the reports were priceless. To never be able to re-review GaryD’s reports is absolutely heartbreaking; particularly when any fool knew how much work he put into them.¬†I recall an epic road trip by JimmyMN as well — that was a long time ago —¬†most will never know what they missed.

All in all, it was a shitty conclusion. Don’t mean to be profane for the sake of it, just keeping it real.

I smiled when I saw your post. Good to see some¬†familiar “names”.

susiej
    Participant

So true.¬† I had things saved as well as emails that I would have loved to have kept if we had time to do so.¬† Gary D’s reports were so valuable, entertaining and so much work went into posting as well as the foodie reports and all that information.

I haven’t been back in 4 years since I sold my place but I still miss it daily and look to coming back again some day.¬† It gets under your skin as you all here know.

So, thanks for starting this.¬† It’s a link to everything I loved there and all the wonderful neighbors and friends we had.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.