Thanks for starting playainfo.info

Home Forums INTRODUCTIONS AND PEEP MEETS Thanks for starting playainfo.info

This topic contains 19 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Ranger 1 week, 2 days ago. This post has been viewed 186 times

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

redhed
    Participant

Gracias! omg so happy to find you! I started reading PI 18 yrs ago….what a wealth of information! I made so many notes over the years and have intoduced many to Playa over the years because of PI…I’ve been heartbroken over the loss of the forum and am so grateful for this new start up…..even tho I didn’t post often I was always there…hope James has archived it all….priceless info!

calgaryguy
    Participant

Just want to echo what’s already been said.  Thanks for taking the effort to get this going!!.  We have been doing Playa for about 20 years and owned properties there for about 15 years, so even though I didn’t post much at all, I liked to read what was going on.  Also, and this is only my two cents, but I don’t mind hearing the good, the bad and the ugly.  I guess the advertising model of most online sites make criticism hard to accept.  So it will be interesting to see the tack as this site evolves.  I don’t mind cheerleading (specially as we have large investments there), but I also don’t mind keeping it real.  Cause nothing is perfect. Cheers!!

Lori
    Participant

Thank you so much for bringing this forum back to us. The information that was here before is priceless and I often popped on to do some research. Hopefully we can rebuild a lot of useful information. I will miss being able to review some of the old trip reports.

SUE
    Participant

we are both looking forward to catching up with all the original forum members…..

Ranger
    Participant

Very good to have this back, I like to hear about Playa and what is happening there.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.