Transportation company

Home Forums GENERAL – PLAYA DEL CARMEN Transportation company

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  macman806 2 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 460 times

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

macman806
    Participant

I can’t remember the name of the shuttle company on the old site, but this is what was on my PayPal last time I used them, guess their actual business name. If someone remembers their name on the old site, please let me know, I can’t remember. Thanks

Transportadora Turística El Nopal, S.A. de CV.

• This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  macman806.

WandS
    Participant

Canada Transfers and USA Transfers get many great reviews for shuttle service.

Murky
    Participant

The name of the transfer company is El Nopal. I searched but couldn’t find a website for them however the following say they use El Nopal – http://www.travelrivieramaya.com/transportation.htm.

northplaya
    Participant

We always use Canada Transfers. Excellent service and have never had a problem. Highly recommend.

Hummbaby11
    Participant

I’ll second Canada Transfers.  Great experience with them every trip.

sonofdob
    Participant

another happy Canada Transfer customer…sonofdob.

srm
    Participant

I like ado… LOL

wdwyer
    Participant

We’ve used Paradise Transfers every year and love them.

macman806
    Participant

Incidentally, we’re staying at the Valentin again this year.   I booked through their website this year and got free round-trip transportation.  🙂    Can’t wait, arrive next Wednesday.  Woohoo!!

LucyE
    Participant

I think it was Paradise Transfers, but not positive.

Mauiwowie
    Participant

USA Transfers every time, never an issue.

sublarry
    Participant

We will be staying there in September.   Glad to see a few repeat customers on here.  Are there any secrets I need to know about the resort to make the week easier?  We have been to Playacar, Cancun, and Cozumel before, so looking for the inside dish on this resort.

Thanks,

Larry

macman806
    Participant

Been there I think 5 times now, if that says anything about the resort.  🙂  That is, if you’re talking about the Valentin Imperial.  This resort is amazing!  🙂  You don’t need to know anything to make the week easier.  Just show up and be ready to have fun.  Also, try and be there on a Sunday if possible.  They have an awesome foam pool party on Sundays, you should Google that, we never stayed there on a Sunday before and we finally did this last time.  We will never again miss a Sunday.  🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.