Valentin Imperial

Home Forums GENERAL – PLAYA DEL CARMEN Valentin Imperial

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  macman806 4 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 223 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sublarry
    Participant

Just put the down payment out for a 6 night trip to the Valentin Imperial.  We decided on this for the adult only aspect.  I told the travel agent we were not into the temptations type atmosphere so she recommended this one.   The reviews look great and we can’t wait to get there.  It is going to be a long time to September.

Larry

sublarry
    Participant

I am glad to see there are repeat visitors.  Are there any secrets I should know to make life easier there?

macman806
    Participant

I responded in your other thread, but an amazing resort!  Been 5 times now I think.  The only other resort we have tried was the Excellence Riviera Maya.  Nice resort, but more expensive and way too laid back for our taste.  Other that the Valentin, we usually stay at a nice condo we found  at 38th and the beach.  Pueblito Escondido is the name of the condos.  Always stay at the same condo, same owner, at least as of last year.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.